I’m Arnaud, a front-end developer living in Lyon, France.
When I don’t write, refactor, lint, test, document or bug fix stuff on the internets, I love travelling out to faraway places, nerding out on my PS4 or dropping by the nearest pub to share a pint (or three).
I’ve worked on a variety of projects in my 10+ years as a developer:
- vVoosh, a social network based around events and locations powered by Backbone JS.
- A React JS / Flux admin application for Imperial Hotels in London.
- buzzmove, a price comparator for removal companies in the United Kingdom.
- Quite a few CMS integrations using Cookie Jar CMS.
- I also did my share of WordPress builds or simple responsive sites.
And quite a few others but I’m not going to list them all, am I? :)